Fast growing cryptocurrency trading startup looking is hiring! We are looking for a junior/medior/senior quantitative analyst to join the team!
CRATR is an ambitious, rapidly growing cryptocurrency start-up with great growth potential in a young and booming industry. The startup is well funded, generating revenue and lead by veterans with multiple years of experience in finance, trading, research and software development. As a cryptocurrency trading company we believe we can help shape the future by developing tools to improve trading and liquidity in the market.
We are looking for a Quantitative Analyst who is passionate about blockchain and wants to join a start-up with great track-record and growth potential in an innovative and fast growing industry. You will be working as part of an ambitious team in a technical environment.
- You have the freedom to choose the path that leads to the solution
- As a Quantitative Analyst you will work on improving our mathematical models and analyse data thoroughly to improve the inputs of these models
- You will translate requests for data from the modelling teams directly into code or adequately instruct developers on how to do so
- You’ll develop the principles for creating data sets that meet the latest internal and regulatory requirements for data quality
The skills we need
- An academic degree in Mathematics, Physics, Computer Science, Econometrics (or any other quantitative field)
- Skills to translate your creative mind into a software model
- Proven versatility and ability to pick up new technologies and learn systems quickly
- Communication skills in Dutch or English, both spoken and written
- Positive can-do attitude and creative mind
- Willingness to commit long-term
- Python experience and in particulair Numpy is a bonus
What’s in it for you
- Be part of an innovative and fast growing industry
- Possibility to learn and master new techniques of the decentralized internet
- Excellent remuneration
- Permanent, full time position in relaxed and trendy offices based in Amsterdam-region
If you think you have the excellent technical skills needed to join this exciting team, apply with an up-to-date copy of your CV, or contact us if you have any questions.